Saturday 22 November 2014

The Team

The entrepreneur team consists of students who have the passion to learn entrepreneur skills.At present,we have fifteen students as our unit.They are Suasha Girdhar,Prateek Ralhan,Shivangi Arora,Tanya Gupta,Lakshay Arora,Nikita Sareen,Deepanshi Makkar,Himanshi Malik,Sarthak Saxena,Palak Hajela,Siddharth Bose,Cheshta Kamran,Shrreya Behll,Ashutosh Shaw and Rushali Sethi.Their guide and mentors are Ms.Manasi Verma,Ms.Manpreet Kaur and Ms.Geeta Rajan.
Read what our team members have to say about themselves


Ashutosh Shaw
I am a fun loving person. I am very hard working and do the task given to me anyhow. I am an able leader and have good teamwork spirit and can handle a group of people easily. I never quit and work very hard to do that thing .I am very good at public speaking and handling things related to business.I  have a good sense of marketing and how to deal with people. I am very good at computers. I love helping others and constantly try to find solutions for their problems. I love playing games .I can never see a person in distress even if he is not a friend, I would help the person. I can never tolerate injustice. I love playing quizzes in my free time. I would love to change the whole system in the country and encourage youngsters to do something creative and productive.
Cheshta Kamran
I love travelling, sightseeing, visiting historical places and observing the beautiful nature gifted by god. I love traditional dresses as I am totally inspired by the rich heritage of India. I love Maths and science as I find them practical and then history which lets me know how our ancestors lived. I am highly motivated by Chanakya and truly follow his principles and his teachings. I am a very straight forward person and so I hate the ones who manipulate and exaggerate things. Lastly I also support Shri Anna Hazare for his fight against corruption.  
Deepanshi Makkar
I love interacting with people and knowing about them. reading  books  and  listening  to music  is  my  favourite  pastime . My main strength is my communication skills.  I find myself as a person  who wants to know more about  our indian  society and the problems  faced  by  people  mainly  comprising  their  financial  conditions and  the  steps that  i  can  take  to  reduce  their  problems  to some  extent .I believe  that  being  successful  in a  given asssignment   is  not  that important  than  is the experience  and  knowledge  gained  during  the process 
Himanshi Malik
I am very sincere and cooperative and try to give in my best in whatever I do. I am very truthful, confident and display good leadership qualities. I can convince people with the power of my words. I am very kind-hearted and love to help others. I am very sincere towards my work but I always panic in the last moment. One of my biggest drawbacks is my anger. I am very short-tempered and cannot tolerate anything wrong because I believe in straight talking. I feel that participation is more important than winning. Important is, that you should give in your best and always remain motivated.
Lakshay Arora
I, Lakshay Arora, am a student of class 9 of St.Mark’s School, Meera Bagh. You can say that i live on a computer. I am very fond of surfing the net to download productivity tools, apps, games etc. I love testing out new software. My other hobbies are reading adventure stories (especially harry potter series), quizzing and playing different sports. I think that I will certainly enjoy working on the school enterprise challenge.
Nikita Sareen
I am a creative person. I try to be an all-rounder rather than confining myself to academics. I have varied interests like listening to music (dance numbers), dramatics, dancing, socializing, and going on expeditions. I am a good orator and have been the narrator for quite a number of plays. I love to interact with foreign communities and I am really thankful to my school for introducing me to such events! I try to balance my social and school life. Studies is my priority. I love to interact with my seniors and gain knowledge. I am straight-forward. I choose my friends carefully. I like to try new things and my parents believe I am a quick-learner I AM VERY ENTHUSIASTIC WHEN IT COMES TO CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES! Teachers confide in me and vice-versa. If given a chance, I am always ready to suggest changes in many fields important for student life.
Palak Hajela
I am a high-spirited person; and prefer to be an all-rounder in my school life, rather than being engrossed in just studies all the time. However, I do well in studies, too. I am very much fond of music. Also, I am in love with all sorts of art. I even sing pretty well. I even act. I am usually open to people; and am told by my teachers and family, that I possess great leadership qualities. I love making friends, too!  And to end my description, I would like to say that my formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can!
Prateek Ralhan
I am that kind of a student who leads a simple life as a student must live and so I believe in simple living and high thinking.I am always physically and mentally fit....
I aim to become an automobile engineer as I am crazy about cars.I am good in computers
Apart from being all this,I will try to be the best student of my school, best citizen of my country and the best human being on earth. Rushali Sethi
I describe myself to be a very straight forward person. My biggest weakness is that if I am left alone I get very depressed and then I can’t do anything. My strength is dance, and I am a big foodie. I like studying history and English. My mother is my biggest strength. I believe that I am a very happy person and believe in making others laugh. I hate people who are always serious in their life. I believe a person has to be always happy in his or her life.     
Sarthak Saxena
According to me, academics and co curricular activities are two faces of the same coin, thus, they shall be carried out simultaneously. I have passed class 9 with a 10 CGPA as per our CCE system. Apart from academics and activities, I have singing as my passion. It’s my ever ending zeal to do the best each time.  I always strive to be kind and helpful with my colleagues. I display qualities of compassion towards our environment and all my fellow beings.I have leadership qualities and the ability to take up challenges in life. My sincere, innocent, cool yet hardworking attitude towards life has helped me a lot. It means a lot to me to be a part of this project and I will definitely try to perform my level best as well as to help my team in each and every possible manner.
Shivangi Arora
   I am a fun-loving person. I like to interact with others on different issues. I always seek perfection. I believe in doing the best for any task at hand. I also support multi-tasking. I am very sensitive towards the environment and owe this to my school. My aim is to become an I.A.S. Officer and do well for the society. I also plan to become an environmentalist. My hobbies are reading books, newspaper and magazines as well as listening to soft music. I am a big fan of Paulo Coelho and Roald Dahl. I am ambitious as well as religious. Friendship is one of my strong points.
Shrreya  Behll
I am a music-buff. I like listening to all kinds of music and like to sing as well. I want to become a doctor when I grow up. My life and I are not really limited to one thing or aspect. I love to learn new things, expanding my horizon of knowledge in every aspect. My mantra for life is that one must believe in oneself, stay focused and keep going. I am a great lover of nature and also a part of the school’s eco -club. I would continue to show my best possible results and make myself, my parents, my teachers and my school proud of me.
Siddharth Bose
Able, committed, energetic, efficient and organized are some of my positive points. I read a lot from a newspaper, comic strip, magazine, blog, articles or a whole novel. Physics and Maths as subjects interest me. I have great interest in astronomy as well as mythology and learning about different cultures of the world. I feel that I have a strong grammar and am interested in creative writing. I would like to contribute to the underprivileged sections of the society by social service and would strongly promote it to other people too.
Suasha Girdhar

I can describe myself as an observer, learner and a flexible individual. I find my communication skills,my approach,and my patience as my biggest strengths.I am always ready to adapt  myself according to the different situations.I do not lose my temper frequently and do take a little time to mingle up with different persons but I always enjoy to work.Iam confident of my time management skills and can assure that everyone would like working with me.
Tanya Gupta
I am a very ambitious and determined person and also straight forward. I dislike hypocrites and can’t endure them.  I love talking, interacting with people and making friends.
I like singing, dancing debating and playing quizzes on any topic. I am very much fond of studying and playing badminton. I wish to work hard and do my very best in every given situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment