Saturday 22 November 2014

Feedback

I as a parent feel that this project Nirmaan taught various things to my child. Being in class X, I feel that this is the right time for her to know about accountancy, business etc. I, myself being a businessman, felt that whenever she discussed about this project with me, I could see her enthusiasm and great knowledge that she has gained about how to START A BUSINESS and also how to carry it on.In fact, she has started taking interest in my business and giving suggestions. So this has proved very knowledgeable and advantageous for her.
Mr.Girish Gupta
Father of Tanya Gupta
I am very grateful to my teachers who chose me to be a part of the Project Nirmaan which has proved out to be very beneficial for me. I got to learn a lot of things after doing this project. I understood various business techniques, accountancy and other such aspects. I got to know what are the basic essential things that we need to keep in mind whenever we start an enterprise or what are the basic qualities require to be an entrepreneur. I found this project very interesting and knowledgeable.
Tanya Gupta

No comments:

Post a Comment