Saturday 22 November 2014

Feedback

Being a part of the ‘Nirmaan Enterprises Challenge’ was one-of-a-kind experience. It has imbibed within me business and marketing skills. It has boosted my confidence as well as improved upon my level of interaction with people from different walks of life. The tasks which were carried out by us like surveying markets, maintaining accounts, setting up stalls etc. made us a different person altogether. These projects help students to lend a helping hand for a noble cause in this fast paced life of ours. Now, I believe more strongly in the saying “Each and every drop counts”. I would like to express my gratitude towards the school and the teachers for providing me with this golden opportunity. Given a chance in future, I would surely take part in such endeavours.
Shivangi Arora
In my opinion, this enterprise challenge is an effort to build confidence in teenagers. It helped them to understand the value of money and how to put in best of your efforts. It has inspired them to MAKE MONEY FROM waste material. The students have also learnt a commercial aspect of life. This project has correctly stood upon the words of Mahatma Gandhi- ‘Small industries are the future of India’. The joint efforts of school, students and the trained workers converted the waste material into something useful. These types of projects also help to reduce the poverty level of the country. They make the people independent and motivate them to live with pride by making small efforts in the right direction. We are very happy and thankful to St. Mark’s, for developing a feeling of accountability in the young generation. We feel that these types of projects will not only help the needy, but will also help our children to become more responsible towards the society. I would like to congratulate all who have participated in the project for making it a success story.
Ajay Arora Father of Shivangi Arora

No comments:

Post a Comment