Sunday 23 November 2014

Feedback of students and parents

Being involved in the school enterprise challenge,I got a personal inner satisfaction through my contribution towards the upliftment of  women. I felt I was doing my bit by selling the bags stitched by the women and motivating the students as well as their parents to purchase these bags for a social cause.

The most challenging part I found was to interact with the students as well as their parents whom I did not knew and convincing them and motivating them with the best of my capabilities to buy these bags to help the poor women, who strived hard to earn their livelihood for them and their families.

Aagosh Saluja , XI 

Aagosh Saluja
  I dream to become an entrepreneur but I never thought that I would be able to get the experience to become one at such a young age. It's a dream come true.I gained a lot. The most enjoyable moment for me and my colleagues was when our buyers appreciated us for our work and also took interest in our project and gave us new ideas to improve our work.                                                                                            
 The most challenging work was to convince and satisfy our buyers as we were new in business and
did not have any experience.

Rohan, IX 

Rohan

I am glad to know that a group of students including my son were given the resonsibility to handle the project-NIRMAAN ENTERPRISE  . Now that they have completed the project I feel it was a great success. The project has helped them grow in confidence to face future challenges of life. This project has taught them the value of money. Certainly this will be like planting a bud at this tender age so as to achieve a fruitful tree later.

Mr.Rajinder Gupta ,Father of Rohan

No comments:

Post a Comment