Sunday 23 November 2014

More Feedback

I enjoyed the selling our products the most in the school enterprise challenge.I think selling the products  was a great learning experience . Right from displaying our products and convincing people to buy them, we learnt a lot during the whole process.
The best part was when we convinced the people to buy the bags. As far as I am concerned I couldn't have imagined myself convincing people by telling them the stuff of the bags, their uses and their advantages over other bags available in market.But,I did..and that is a major achievement for me.
This entire process taught us many useful tips of marketing which I am sure would  help us to be good   entrepreneurs.
I found the selection of ladies, who would work for us, the most difficult task. At first we had no clue from where to start  but then we managed to contact some ladies from EWS  . We held   workshops for them to explain them our  work and their role in it. Next some raw materials were given to them so that we come to know the standard of bags they can provide  us .
After this session many ladies were finalised for working with us.
However we had a setback as many ladies who had agreed to work with us didn't turn up. This was a difficult phase for us but we coped with it and started our work with a group of 4-5 ladies.
This was  certainly a challenging phase to convince people to join us when our  execution plans were  just on paper . But there is always a first time and now after one year we have proved that where there is a will,there is a way.
Deepanshi  Makkar

X-B

No comments:

Post a Comment