Saturday 22 November 2014

Feedback from a student

I spent a great time working for NIRMAAN enterprises..... This made me consider Business as a career option.It was great working together with my friends, arranging the materials, selling and convincing people to buy our cloth bags....... The hard-work done by the ladies for making these cloth bags is highly appreciable, moreover they even got some MONEY that they could use to meet their demands..... I personally felt very proud as we worked for a project that contributed for the betterment of the environment... as using these cloth bags instead of the non-biodegradable poly-bags protects our environment from degradation.......This project also gave me an internal satisfaction too.I also felt how true Gandhi was when he said"BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE".......... Last but not the least, I would like to thank the teachers who guided us in this project as without them this project couldn't have been possible................
Prateek Ralhan
Grade 10

No comments:

Post a Comment